Get your child outdoors and learning all the necessary motor skills that they need to get started with their cycling experience with the Tricycle Stroller!
- ✔PUSH TRIKE TO FUNCTIONAL TRICYCLE TRANSFORMATION: This tricycle allows parents to control the movement and direction of the trike with the push handle. Your child can transition from 1 years of age to 6 years of age with one product. It allows him/her to build confidence while riding and makes moving on to a bicycle with a more natural process. *transition image model may vary (no bell included)
- ✔AIR FILLED RUBBER WHEELS: It comes with durable and sturdy rubber inflatable wheels for a safe and smooth ride. Also has rubber hand grips for extra safety and control and rear breaks.
- ✔LIGHTWEIGHT STEEL FRAME. The strong quality steel frame offers great support but is light enough for a small child to manage.
- ✔EASY ASSEMBLY: This bike is quick and easy to assemble with this step-by-step instructional YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eSB-QD_P98&t=33s
- ✔DESIGNED FOR TODDLERS AND YOUNG KIDS: The high seat is adjustable to accommodate your child’s growth stages as well as the foot rest can be removed as your child transitions into using the peddles. This tricycle is perfect for children from 12 months (1 year) to 72 Months (6 years) of age.
Here is what you can expect from your Tricycle Stroller:
- Thanks to the quick release feature on the canopy you can easily remove the canopy for your child to enjoy the trike on their own.
- There are double back wheel brakes ensuring that when your child brakes they come to an immediate halt.
- To suit the height of your child, the seat is adjustable.
- The trike includes a foldable footrest to ensure that your child is comfortable when using it on their own.
- The chair of the Tricycle Stroller has a safety belt included.
- To make thing easier to cart around with you, the trike has a storage basket attached to the rear.
- For longevity, the trike is made from a metal frame.
- Available in bright colours.
For quick assembly be sure to use the instructions included in the box.
Be sure to keep the contents of the box away from children before it is assembled as small parts such as screws pose a choking hazard.
Ensure that the screws are tightly fastened upon assembly to avoid your little one getting hurt. Additionally, it would be a good idea to keep in check both the rear axle and front handlebars are kept well lubricated.